5.26.2012

Summer Checklist

Though summer doesn't technically begin until late June, it has begun for me now that fire season has started. Joe and his crew have left for their first assignment near Julian, California. It isn't as large as some of the fires in other parts of the U.S. right now, but here is a link to information about it.

{Courtesy of NBC San Diego's Facebook page}

Since my summer has begun, I thought it would be fun to make a checklist of all the things I would like to do this summer. Some things will take planning while others can be spontaneous. I'm looking forward to a warm summer with lots of gatherings with family and friends. 

1. See a production of Shakespeare by the Sea
2. Go on a few hikes to different places each month
3. Plant herbs in our mini backyard
4. Eat dinner outside at least once each week
5. Ride my bike more often
6. Read more (classics & new works)
7. Go to a Drive-in movie
8. Change my nail polish color each week 
9. Write and submit work for publication
10. Adopt a dog and have doggie dates

What are your plans for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment